Friday, December 23, 2011

O' Christmas Tree...part 2

Here is my decorated Christmas tree.  It is hard to tell from far away but their are no ornaments from about the middle of the tree down.  It seems like every day I am having to move the ornaments higher and higher.  Damian just loves the tree, when he is the living room he heads straight to it.  I usually like to keep my tree up until New Years day, not sure I will this year!  I love the tree skirt that I made, the fabric is reversible so either side looks pretty.  
I did have some non-breakable ornaments down where he could reach them but then I just found them all over the house.  

Jolly Ol' St. Nick

No the "C" isn't for candy cane...it's for Campos of course!

Jorge and I have been exchanging ornaments every Christmas since we met.  Jorge got me this one last year to symbolize our new home (not that we were currently living their).  

This was Damian's first ornament from last year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment