Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Morning

Thankfully Damian is not at the age yet where we have to get up at the crack of dawn Christmas morning, I know it is coming though.  It will be pay back for the many years that I woke my parents up super early.  His expression was so cute when he walked into the living room and saw all the presents under the tree.  I was taking video of it so I don't have any still pictures.  

 Santa came and he filled our stockings up!  
Yes, even Charlie had Christmas pajamas.  I completely forgot to take a picture of my cute cookie plate for Santa, next year.  

 Charlie checking to see if there is anything under there for him.

Daddy helped him open his presents. 

Doesn't take Charlie long to rip into his toys. 

He would get focused on one toy that I'm not sure he realized he got anything else!

Looking cute in Christmas pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment