Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Scrapbooking!!!

I know I have been slacking a bit this last week or two in my daily crafty blogging but I intend to finish the month strong!  Like a lot of people I know, I love to scrapbook.  When I take pictures, I take them thinking of how I will scrap them.  After we moved into the house and before the fire my goal was to get myself all caught up so that I could immediately start on Damain's scrapbook.  Unfortunately the fire ruined my big plans so I am a bit behind.  No fear though, once my craft room is completely set up I will be scrapping away!  My favorite scrap tool is defiantly my Cricut, ahhh I love my Cricut.  My loving husband bought it for me after watching me stare longingly over it on the TV.  It is the funnest and most useful thing ever.  These are just a few examples of some of my scrapbooking.  I would really like to have a monthly scrapbooking day at my house, so be looking for that post. 

 Charlie does have his own scrapbook, as do the cats.  I can't discriminate!

 These pages come from one of my Engagement/Wedding scrapbooks.

Can you guess the holiday we were celebrating?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment