Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Calling all Crafters!!!

For those of you who don't know, March is National Craft Month!!! I am an avid crafter and dabble in lots of different forms of crafts. I thought it would be fun to feature a different craft project everyday for the month of March. I don't want to just feature my stuff but other peoples too! So all you crafty people out there email me pictures of some of the crafty things you do and I will post them on here and write a little bit about it. So please please please send me some pictures people or I will start calling and harassing you until you do :) Sewing, scrap-booking, card making, stamps, quilting, painting, beading,cross-stitching etc.....anything!
This is a project that I just finished after moving back into our house. It is my calendar/organizational boards. Each board is different; calendar, magnetic, whiteboard, and cork board. Each month I change the decorations to match the months theme. Obviously this months theme is St. Patrick's Day. Happy crafting everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will try to send you some pics of my crafty stuff....perhaps of the cross stitch i made for damian that i still haven't mailed....sorry! and i have been knitting coffee cup cozies, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boards are so cute! What a clever idea! I love it when people blog daily. I can't wait to see some of the ideas! I'll email you some stuff.

    ReplyDelete