Thursday, January 6, 2011

To celebrate my dad's birthday we went to Cannon Beach with my parents, Jon, Rachel and Addie. This was Damian's first beach trip and of course I bought him a special outfit just for the occasion! We had a wonderful few days playing games, soaking in the hot tub, walking on the beach, eating, storm watching and just enjoying everyones company. I can't wait to take Damian back when the weather isn't so stormy and he can "play" on the beach.
How cute is that little crab sweatshirt?!?!
Maybe a future marine biologist?
All tucked into the front carrier just staring up at mommy! I just love that face.
First family beach photo, if you look closely you can see the tip of Damian's nose!
On the way home we stopped at the Tillamook Cheese Factory and got some ice cream. The fact that it was 37 degrees outside didn't stop us from enjoying our ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment