Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our first library trip!

Wednesday we took Damian for his first trip to the library. He got his very own library card to check out all the books he wants! After we got his card we went upstairs to the children's activity area for a baby bilingual class. It is really important to us that Damian be bilingual, so once I saw this class listed I knew it was the one for us. It was really fun, we sang songs and read books in spanish and english. I think it will help me learn spanish also. Jorge was the star student, every time the leader couldn't think of the right translation she would look over at Jorge for help hehehe. Reading has always been a big part of my life and I really want it to be a big part of Damian's also. I still remember sitting on the couch with Heidi and Jon while my dad read the Hobbit to us.
How cute is that!
I hope he realizes that he will have to pay the late fee if he doesn't return them on time! hehehe
This was the his very first book we bought before he was born.

1 comment: