Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birthday wishes and Tiramisu

Sunday evening we celebrated my mom's birthday with a nice dinner out to Caruso's Italian restaurant. This was Damian's first time in a restaurant and he did amazing. He slept the whole time! After dinner we came back to my parents where we had some homemade birthday Tiramisu. I had never made Tiramisu before and after searching through my favorite cooking website, allrecipes.com, I found the perfect one. If anyone would like the recipe let me know, it was fairly simple and soooooo delicious!
Grandma with 2 of her grand babies.

He looks like such a little man with his vest and jeans on.
I do exist! I realized that there are few pictures on here of me with Damian, I shall try and remedy that.
By this picture Damian's patience was wearing thin, he didn't care about being cute for the pictures anymore he just wanted to eat!
The oh so delicious Tiramisu. Mmmmmmm makes me want to make another one because it was sooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment