Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow Fun!

We finally got hit with some of this Winter Blast that has been going around and I couldn't have been happier!  I love the snow, though I suppose if we got it all the time I wouldn't be so thrilled about it.  In total we got about 15 inches and then a layer of ice on top of that.  Damian had a blast playing in it and every morning he would wake up and ask me if it was still here.  Yep it is still here!

 Nani and Grandpa came over to play in it before the roads got too nasty.

 Mason and Maggie enjoying watching them play in the front yard.  We discovered that Maggie loves the snow...she always wants to be out playing in it. 

 We put Damian to work shoveling the front walkway.

 Yesterday the snow was finally wet enough that the boys could build a snowman.

Our little snowman!

Every once in awhile we would bundle Mason up to come outside, he wasn't a huge fan of his snowsuit though. 

Picture opp on the sled!

No comments:

Post a Comment