Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

I was so excited for my babies first Halloween and I think he was just as excited.  This was our first official Halloween in our house so we didn't know what to expect when it came to trick-or treaters.  After 100 (yes I counted) we had to shut er down as we were all out of candy.  They just kept coming. People were being dropped off by the car loads in front of our house!  I am not a fan of the teenagers trick-or-treating, especially when they don't even dress up (I'm positive they dress that weird all the time).   Worst of all though there were a couple questionable ladies, not together, who we swore were in their 40's.  They wore horrible wigs and had no children with them.  What could I do?!?!
I made my little boys puppy costume and I have to say he is the cutest puppy E V E R! 

 Grandpa and Daddy took him to some of the neighbors house to show him off and get daddy a little candy :) Sorry grandpa, didn't realize your eyes were shut.

Yep, still the cutest puppy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment