Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Heads-Up

As Christmas is just around the corner I know that we will all be decorating for Christmas and partaking of special holiday traditions.  I would love everyone to send me a picture of their Christmas tree after it is all decorated for me to share.  Also you can send pictures of special decorations or traditions that you celebrate in your home over the holidays.   
I will start by sharing one of my traditions.  Every Thanksgiving evening I watch the original Miracle on 34th Street.  This movie takes me from Thanksgiving right into Christmas.  If you haven't seen this movie, shame on you.  I highly recommend that you watch it immediately!  It is a classic.   
Through the month of December I have decided that I will preview Christmas movies that we watch at our house every year.  

1 comment: