Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

The weather has been so beautiful this past week, it was the perfect time to hit up the pumpkin patch.  Damian was able to do so many more of the activities now that he is a "big boy", his words, so he was super excited.  This preggo lady could have used a motorized scooter but I managed to waddle my way around and snap some cute pictures of our trip.  

 Both of my boys enjoyed all the slides!

 Damian showed no fear when it came to the giant slide!  He climbed up all by himself and away he went.  He would have stayed their all day if we hadn't moved him along..to another slide! 
 Good thing he loves slides!
 And animals, he lovessss animals.  I think he is a little farmer boy at heart. 
My little man is getting so big, and soon he will be a big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment