Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Meet Miss Maggie

Are we a little crazy for a getting a new puppy?  Yes, yes we are!  She is an absolute doll though and we are all already smitten with her.  She is a 3 month old rescue pup from the shelter, they believe she is a Retriever/Rottweiler mix.  How anyone could have abandoned her and her 6 siblings is beyond me-they were too precious.  Charlie is doing really good with the new pup and I think that as soon as the weather is nicer he is really going to enjoy having a new playmate.  Damian on the other hand is super excited and especially loves to give her treats and hugs.

 Yes she is wearing a sweater-I couldn't help myself!  This will probably be the only time she will be able to wear one as she will soon be too big.
 She is a super sweet girl.
 Damian insisted that I take a picture of him and Ma (the hippo) with Maggie.  
What a face!

1 comment: