Sunday, June 10, 2012

Around the House

When the house was being rebuilt I was given the option of having lighting put in above the kitchen island.  For whatever non-sensical reason I decided against it.  I regretted it all winter long and decided it was time to rectify the problem.  I picked out these cute lights at Lowe's and my handy husband installed them for me.  It makes such a huge difference, I love them!
 My beautiful peonies have finally bloomed.  
This summer is the summer of projects, though I think when you own a home their is always a project to do.  We also installed new toilets in the bathrooms (sorry no pictures, didn't think anyone would wanna see our toilets :) and are fencing our side yard in.  I will definitely post pictures of the work on the fence.   

No comments:

Post a Comment