Sunday, February 5, 2012

Seattle Trip: Hotel fun

We stayed at the Marriott Residence Inn in Seattle, a hotel branch that was our home away from home while our house was being rebuilt.  The rooms are decorated almost exactly the same and they have the great breakfast we were so accustomed to.  Jorge really enjoyed having the waffle bar at his disposal.

 Damian could have entertained himself all day playing in the bathroom cupboard.  
 All the ones at home are baby proofed-he was pretty excited that these opened and he could play in them.
 Shows over folks.

 He had a lot of fun running up and down the hallways.  The glass partitions really caught his attention.  I can only imagine how big and open everything must look to someone so small.

 We put in a request for a crib in our room and this lovely rolling METAL crib appeared.  I didn't even know they made metal cribs.  It looked like a little baby jail house, or a shopping cart.  I wish I had gotten a better picture of it. Didn't seem to bother Damian though, he slept great!  

Helloooooo down there!
This residence inn was much fancier and bigger than the one we lived in. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your Seattle posts! We're going soon, we'll have to keep this hotel in mind. And I loved the sculpture park, I've never seen that before. I must have a picture in front of that "&" sign!

    ReplyDelete