Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Decorating for Halloween

I love decorating for Halloween, almost as much as Christmas.  I have had to replace the majority of my decorations due to the fire.  Here is what some of my house looks like this Halloween.
The mantle has purple flickering lights on it.

I made these Jack-o-Lanterns.  Damian loves to take them down and play with them.

These glittery bats I made dangle off my dining room chandelier. 

 This is the one Halloween decoration that made it through the fire.  Thank goodness because it took a long time to make.  The tree has purple flickering lights and looks best at night time.  

My new favorite find are wall stickers.  

Instead of doing a wreath I made a broom for the door.  I forgot to take a close-up picture of it, so this far away one will have to do.   

All aboard the R.I.P express

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the RIP express! That is so cute and I am totally stealing that idea next year! How did you make those jack-o-lanterns on your fireplace? They are super cute.

    ReplyDelete