Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mary, Mary quite contrary....how does your garden grow?!?!

Why let me show you!
We initiated my dads new Tundra by getting a load of lumber to make my raised garden beds.

 Then my loving husband built them for me, in truth I did build one all by myself.

Then came the truck again to fill them with dirt.  Only the premium dirt for my beds!

Then I enlisted my trusty helpers to help me plant all my seeds and starters.  They are available for hire if you needed some work done.

Doesn't get much cuter than that!

Here is the final result. 
 I am super excited for my gardens and all that I have planted in them.  I have big plans for canning later in the summer, which of course I will blog about.  And don't worry everyone, I am sure I will have plenty of zucchini to share :)
I know that you all miss Topsy Turvy Tuesday but I will have regular garden updates for you once I decide which plant will be the star.  
(I love how I caught Charlie in mid jump as he was racing to see what I was doing)
PS: Thank you to all who helped me make my beautiful raised beds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment