Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Tea Party!

In honor of the Royal Wedding I hosted a Royal Tea to watch the big event live.  Hosted is probably a grander word then necessary since it was just my pops and I, but hosted sounds much more british.  Jorge, Damian and my mother were the smart ones and stayed in bed choosing to watch the replay later today.  Pop and I had a grand time dressing up, sipping tea and eating my homemade scones and cucumber sandwiches.  I made myself as feathery headpiece to wear, not quite as grand as Victoria Beckhams but fit for the occasion in my living room.  We had great fun watching the festivities unfold, the big reveal of "The Dress", and the pomp and circumstance as they left in the open carriage followed by the Royal Horse Guard.  A real life Fairy Tale.




2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Am quite jealous I couldn't be a part of it. Victoria had nothing on you! :) and Ed looked quite dapper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! And your dad's outfit...priceless :)

    ReplyDelete