Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blueberries and baby bumps!

Mom and I decided to head out early in the morning to beat the heat and pick some blueberries and pick up some fresh peaches. They probably should have weighed us after we were all through, but as you can see I did manage to get enough to freeze for future pancakes, muffins and just all around good snacking. Today also marked my 28th week of pregnancy and the start of my third trimester. I think I kinda even look like a big blueberry! ( I am the only one allowed to make that joke about myself :) Every 10 minutes or so a loud BOOM would go off to scare the birds away and it certainly made the baby boy kick. All around it was a great morning and I am looking forward to my blueberry pancakes tomorrow morning!





2 comments:

  1. Make me some blueberry yum yums

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't call you a cute blueberry but I did want to wish you a very happy birthday!!!! Hope you get to enjoy yourself and get some lovely things! :) love much

    ReplyDelete